It has been cold in Florida too! This is the Marco Island Beach located on the Gulf of Mexico. The water is still, no big waves so perfect for seeing what may be swimming below your knees. I did enjoy one warm day in December.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
OMG Mrs.Forte, this is such an amazing painting, I love the textures you used, I showed my mom and she was like, "YOUR ART TEACHER DID THAT?, THAT'S AMAZING" I agree, it is...
It certianly is! You are such an incredible teacher, artist, friend, person....You've got it all! Your work is superb! Michael and I are blessed to ahve ou in our lives. You have been his greatest inspiration! Diana (:
2 comments:
OMG Mrs.Forte, this is such an amazing painting, I love the textures you used, I showed my mom and she was like, "YOUR ART TEACHER DID THAT?, THAT'S AMAZING" I agree, it is...
It certianly is! You are such an incredible teacher, artist, friend, person....You've got it all! Your work is superb! Michael and I are blessed to ahve ou in our lives. You have been his greatest inspiration!
Diana (:
Post a Comment